A shower head is important to have if you want to be clean. It helps water to flow out of the shower and into your body. Shower heads come in many different shapes and sizes, with various attachments that help you achieve a variety of pleasures while showering. To make an informed choice, it is important to know what type of showerhead is best for you.
What are Showerheads?
A showerhead is a fixture that controls how water flows through the shower in a bathroom. In the walk-in shower water flows to the showerhead once the faucet is activated. In a combination tub and shower, the water will be directed toward the showerhead via an aerator on the faucet. The typical showerhead consumes about 2.5 GPM (gallons per minute) but better models are available which can reduce water consumption by half. Based on the design of the bathroom showerheads can be affixed to the shower’s walls or ceilings.
9 Showerhead Types
If you’re looking to improve the experience of your shower, think about these 9 different kinds of showerheads.
- Wall-mount showerhead: Also referred to as a fixed shower head wall-mounted shower heads are the most classic style of the showerhead. Shower heads mounted on walls are connected to a shower arm and attached to the wall of the shower. Installing a new showerhead on a wall is among the easiest DIY tasks that homeowners are able to complete.
- Handheld showerheads: Handheld showerheads provide greater flexibility over showerheads that are mounted to the wall. The long and flexible shower hose lets you unhook the showerhead from its wall mount and direct water flow in greater directions or into the parts of the shower. This can make it among the most suitable showerheads for families with children or pets. Additionally, the majority of models have a variety of spray patterns like mist, rain, massage as well as a full body spray.
- Dual showerheads are a combination of a wall-mounted showerhead and a handheld showerhead. The first showerhead is attached to the wall at all times while the other connects to an encapsulated hose, and can be removed to create an ideal, portable shower. There are dual showerheads that slide bar showerheads with an attached showerhead fixed to the wall as well as a handheld showerhead, which is connected with a bar fixed which allows you to move the showerhead handheld upwards and downwards.
- Showerheads with rainfall: Rainfall showerheads (also called rain showerheads) offer a soft and relaxing shower experience designed to replicate the natural patterns of rain. They typically are bigger than the majority of showerheads. Based on the way in which the shower is laid out rain showerheads are fixed onto the ceiling of the shower wall.
- Showerheads with high pressure: High-pressure showerheads boost water pressure by reducing their flow rates. The reduction in flow increases the power output that the shower spray produces. Although this may seem like a nice shower experience, the disadvantage comes from the fact that higher-pressure showerheads require more water than a standard showerhead.
- Showerheads with the low flow: Low-flow showerheads require less water than traditional showerheads, which makes them the most environmentally friendly and cost-effective option. Showerheads that save water are designed to work with lower-pressure water pipes. While the quantity of water used may be lower, however, they will still give you an enjoyable and relaxing shower.
- Showerheads that are filtered eliminate mineral deposits found within hard water. If you notice that the nozzles of your shower head are clogged due to limescale buildup and you’re not sure, look into switching to a filtered showerhead.
- LED showerheads are handheld or fixed showerheads, with built-in LED lights designed for decorative reasons.
- Shower panels They are full-body shower systems that include multiple nozzles with different levels. Some models are equipped with touchscreen controls that permit you to adjust the pressure of water or the temperature that the water is in. It is likely that you will need to engage a plumber, and possibly an electrician to set up shower panels.
Bathroom renovations within Kansas City, The Shower Co is an excellent method to boost the aesthetic of your home and boost value of your home. When you choose full bathroom renovations that are made by a reputable business You can be sure that your requirements will be fulfilled and you’ll get precisely what you’re searching for.
A shower remodeling company can assist you to select a showerhead to be perfect for your bathroom. They can also help you with how to install your newly purchased showerhead to ensure that they are installed and working properly.
We invite you to contact our team via the Shower Co and let us assist you in a full bathroom renovation. We have many years of experience designing and building all types of baths. We don’t subcontract, which means you know that it’s us you’re speaking to and dealing with. We have a bathroom remodeling business within Kansas City and Navarre, Florida.